Rías Baixas I+D for improve the night navigation security
Baitra just released his new navigation lights control and monitoring system, both LED and incandescent lamps, based on reprogrammable and configurable micro-controllers.
- Up to 32 outputs.
- Electronic switching circuit-proof, immune to overcurrent starter.
- With interface panel for status monitoring and fail alarm.
- Automatic or manual switching, in case of failure, between main and reserve lights.
- Separate buttons to configure channels group.
- Inputs for main and emergency power supply, with voltaje failure programable detection for each input.
- Possibility of connection to an onboard computer via a communications module.
- Internal operation hourmeter for each channel.
- Modules compact assembly, with DIN rail support.
- Power modules, in the control cabinet, connect with the interface panel on the desk through a single 4-wire cable 1,5mm2 of diameter, reducing wiring, space and provide an easier installation.
Highest night navigation safetyand greater confort to the user with an interface panel custom designed and adapted to the characteristics of the vessel.
All information about the system on the website www.baitra.com and Baitra stand in Navalia (C-02).